Boeing experience 2+ Years Hiring junior Software Tester On Apr 2017 in Bangalore
|Job Role||junior Software Tester|
1. Execute test plans and Develop scripts to validate system functionality meets business requirements.
2. Document and analyze test results to determine if additional system modifications is required to satisfy defined business requirements.
3. Communicate both in writing and verbally (in English) to support status reviews and reporting of test findings, issues and risks.
4. Analyze change requests, customer issues and relevant facts to determine testing estimates and risks.
5. Perform all tasks per program plans and schedules for implementation.
6. Support change control process for tracking and management of problems and changes to applications during testing.
7. Consult with customers to clarify and refine complex requirements.
8. Interpret and translate requirements into functional test scenarios and scripts
9. Perform activities to develop and execute tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
Qualifications: Must have Bachelor Degree with 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance testing and testing methodologies.
1. Knowledge & Experience in Software Quality Assurance Process and QA methodologies
2. Good understanding on Software development lifecycle & Agile/Scrum process
3. Hands on experience in any of the Test management tools (i.e., TFS / HP Quality Centre /ALM).
4. Basic Knowledge in SQL.
5. Hands on experience in understanding software requirements and creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
6. Good to have knowledge on Automation Tools (Optional)
7. Excellent team player, quick learner and result oriented.