DELL experience 2-4 Years Hiring Analyst Hadoop On Apr 2017 in Bangalore
|Eligibility||BE / B.Tech / MS / MCA|
|Job Role||Analyst Hadoop|
1. HDFS support and maintenance. Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure.
2. Have an excellent understanding of how the Hadoop components work and be able to quickly troubleshoot issues.
3. Should be well versed with Hadoop environment administration including installation/configuration, upgrades/migration, performance tuning & troubleshooting.
4. Collaborating with application teams to install operating system and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required.
5. Fault tolerant configuration set-up, Backup and Recovery, Manage & review of Hadoop log files, File system management and monitoring.
6. Monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security. Working with data delivery teams to setup new Hadoop users. This job includes setting up Linux users, setting up Kerberos principals and testing HDFS, Hive, Pig and MapReduce access for the new users.
7. Contribute ideas to application stability, performance improvements and process improvements. Exposure to automation scripts, performance improvement & fine-tuning services / flows
8. Resolve all incidents, service requests, and WOWs within SLA targets.
9. During crisis conditions, willing to act in the role of problem facilitator to drive cross functional efforts of various teams toward issue resolution.
2. Bachelors/Masters Degree in IT or related field.
Experience: Overall exp between 2 to 4 yrs with at least one year relevant experience.
1. Willing to work on-call, on-site & rotational shifts in a 24 X 7 environment.
2. Willing to learn and adapt to new technologies.
3. Experience in Hadoop distributed file system (HDFS) - Advanced
4. Experience in Support.
5. Good analytical, problem solving, negotiation and organizational skills.
6. Exposure and experience in Troubleshooting Core Java Applications is a plus.
7. Exposure to any of the scheduling tools (preferably Control-M) and bug tracking tools (preferably Remedy)
8. Strong customer satisfaction focus and drive for results