IIEST experience any type of Job Hiring roject Fellow LastDate 1st May 2017 in Shibpur
|Eligibility||M.Sc / M.Tech|
|Experience||any type of Job|
|Job Role||roject Fellow|
1. Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of Project Fellow in a DST - funded research project
Position: Project Fellow
No. of Positions: 01
1. M.Sc in Chemistry/ M.Tech in Materials Science with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10) from any recognized University or Institutes.
2. Final year/semester students can also apply subject to satisfying the above criteria at the time of joining.
Desirable Qualifications: In addition, the candidate qualified in CSIR/UGC NET, GATE with specialization in Inorganic Chemistry will get preference.
Duration: Initially for 8 months. (The tenure may be extended upto another 3.5 years based on the performance).
Fellowship: Rs. 16,000/- (consolidated).
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should apply with their complete CV mentioning all academic curriculum activities, must emailed to the PI (mentioned above) so as to reach him by 1st May 2017, with the subject marked as “Project Fellow-DST”.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and will be informed via email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The position is available immediately.
Contact Name: Dr. Arik Kar, Assistant Professor
Contact No: +91 - 7044752398