JPMorgan experience 3-5 Years Hiring Applications Developer On Apr 2017 in Bangalore
|Job Role||Applications Developer|
1. The candidate will be part of the eProcessing workflow build team that develops and delivers the target state implementation of a highly scalable and component based UI solution to support all trade processing functions.
2. As a .NET UI developer, the individual will participate in designing, building and deploying robust and resilient technical solutions using service oriented architecture, messaging, multi-threading and web services.
3. The individual will be part of a global team, working in a fast paced environment following SDLC process.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 3-5 years of experience in IT with focus on windows desktop UI design and development.
1. Proficiency in C#.NET (4.5 or above) with 3-5 years of experience.
2. Good experience with WinForms, WPF, XAML, MVVM, third party UI and messaging frameworks.
3. Desired experience with multi-threading and LINQ.
4. Good exposure to Web API, WCF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework.
5. Desired experience in ASP.NET, HTTP and web services.
6. Basic knowledge of RDBMS - SQL Server, Oracle or Sybase.
7. Agile SDLC delivery experience is preferred.
8. Test driven development skills using unit testing frameworks.
9. Experience with version control, code review, continuous integration and automated deployment tools.
10. Background in Financial industry/investment banking with exposure to credit derivative products is a plus.